A safe workplace is one in which all employees are safety champions, not just WHS managers. After all, your employees are more likely to be your eyes and ears on the ground when incidents strike. Figtree systems WHS software is designed to take the hassle out of safety management, making it easier for employees and safety managers to report on and coordinate their work health and safety activities online.
Anywhere, anytime WHS
Incidents tend not to occur from the safety of your desk. Most incidents occur when employees are moving around – whether through falling objects, slips, falls, trips, bumps, vehicle crashes or machinery malfunctions. By providing access to all employees, anywhere, on any device online, Figtree helps you mobilise your employees to capture incidents, report hazards and conduct audits – wherever business takes you.
Empowering safety champions
Not all employees are safety experts. That’s why our system has been designed to scale to your user and department needs. Intuitive forms make it easy for casual users to log incidents and hazards on mobile devices – while your safety experts can be given access to an expansive suite of modules covering all your hazard, risk, incident, compliance and injury management needs.
Gap-free workflow processing
Notifications are embedded into the solution to alert users about key events and actives, such as new incidents, upcoming audits, BCP events, hazards, overdue tasks and escalated issues. Cyclical reminders ensure no risks fall through the cracks and controls are continually monitored for effectiveness. By embedding gap-free workflow processes, Figtree helps your business drive risk awareness and enforce accountability online.
Standardising safety data
The best results occur when compliance, risk and safety managers work together. But unfortunately, many businesses operate separate tools for reporting activities – duplicating costs and reducing data quality. By establishing a common database and standardised data for safety, risk and compliance functions – we help your business do away with siloed systems and provide the right toolset to link activities and benchmark performance at all levels of your enterprise.
The cloud advantage
We centralise your data, expand your access and make it easier for you to capture information, track performance and connect users on any device online. Our managed software service gives you unlimited help desk access, automatic updates, 24 / 7 uptime monitoring and optimised maintenance of software patches, security enhancements and system infrastructure. Read more >>
- Gap-free task delegation, escalation and review around safety obligations
- Report incidents and provide timely and structured investigation processes
- Provides access for all employees to log incidents and hazards online
- Manage controls, perform risk assessments and track risk reduction
- Capture injuries and manage rehabilitation and return to work processes
- Coordinate emergency management planning, toolbox talks and BCP events
- Schedule, distribute and collect questionnaires for audits and compliance
- Ad hoc reporting from any field. Create tailored and reusable reporting templates
- Over 20 self-service WHS reports for rapid, on-demand report generation
- Automatically run, batch and distribute reports for board meetings and reviews
- Interfaces with enterprise HR data for reporting, user access and workflow
- Live, interactive dashboard display, providing easy drill-down, data export and printing
Looking to learn more? Contact us today and one of our staff will happily answer any questions you might have.